I like to see myself as mostly Independent, Although I do not agree with everything on this list of 20. However, I do agree with most of it, and I do relate to it on a level 16.2/20
1. We need alone time. A little each day and more than a little on other days. It doesn’t mean we’ve lost interest in you.
2. We don’t mind if you don’t call or text us every second. We like it. We won’t be contacting you either. That said, if you’re late, don’t keep us guessing as to when you’ll show up as we’ll make other plans.
3. We can clean up our own messes. We’re not waiting around for you to fix our problems.
4. We are perfectly fine doing chores, running errands, and exercising by ourselves. If you want to join us, we’re glad to have you along, but don’t talk to us while we’re in the zone.
5. We sign up and attend charity events, races, and cultural exhibits on our own. We don’t need a date to feel comfortable at these things. Set us loose in…
View original post 610 more words